MURDER MURDER

There's a glitch when you drink the eternal potion and you press space while he's going away they will take him away and the dungeon will stay on screen, and if you catch someone else while the dungeon is up, that character sprite will stay there for the rest of the game

Crystal Story II Crystal Story II

Ah and the long awaited sequel....
I like it so far :3

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

im worth 15.98. :(

Dungeon Deadline Dungeon Deadline

Wtf man, i played ROTMG.
why these characters?
why not make your own?

Helmet Heroes Helmet Heroes

i have been playing this for quite some time now, and i would say you should focus on mostly dexterity and defence when you lvl up i find outrunning and dodging attacks from those monsters is best. you may not kill as fast as others but it helps when grinding... A LOT!!

Symphonic TD - Halloween Symphonic TD - Halloween

amazing. that is all.

Super Mechs Super Mechs

eh put in a chat feature and i might play again

Carve n' Share Carve n' Share

nice for the season.

let the sentence making BEGIN!!!!!!!

Critter Kingdom Critter Kingdom

Not bad my friend. the 2nd and 3rd levels were a bit difficult, would you consider lowering the difficulty for players who are not that good at stratagy games.

other than the hard levels i thought it was a game that deserves to be on the site.
-DJ w.

Skunk Meat Skunk Meat

this is a simple game that has only a few out comes.

For me this game was really easy I just made a little pattern for this game almost immediately.

My pattern goes : story, food food, travel ,food, meds, travel, and travel.
that pattern got me to the end of the game with everyone alive.
it worked about 4 times before it got off and I started to kill my group. ad a little tip: don't use the same characters more than twice for an event. It wears their hunger down too fast.
anyway I hope this helps you a lot in this game^^

I recommend this game to people who like a simple game that is text-based. I really enjoyed it and I hope to see more games like this.

-DJ w.